Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Revelations before Resolutions 2012

It's the beginning of the new year and people everywhere are making resolutions for change and prosperity.  I wonder how many of us consult God before we declare what we will accomplish. I am guilty of getting myself in over my head because I've run off ill prepared to achieve a goal that was never for me to reach. And even when its all said and done, even if I complete the work, I find that the sense of accomplishment falls short. So this year I'm moving slow and climbing steady.  I know I NEED to be HEALTHIER. I know I have to take care of this temple I've been blessed with. God wants me to be healthy of that I'm certain.  As for anything else I'm waiting for HIS divine revelations to give me the resolutions for 2012.  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment